Welcome, my name is
Marketing Specialist &
I’m a media expert, strategy consultant and entrepreneur shuttling between Seattle and Mumbai, with experience in marketing, branding & sports management. I have written two speculative fiction novels.
Futurist, Novelist &
Cross-cultural Media & Communications expert with an entrepreneurial bent and a proven record of driving growth across the advertising and sports ecosystem. Solutions driven storyteller with an eye for branding, business partnerships & content strategy.
I am adept at deciphering consumer journeys and optimizing every touchpoint into meaningful engagement with the user.
What I do
I’m working as the Head of Media for the sports wing of a 50-year-old business in Mumbai, India. I’m also the Community Manager for the Communication Leadership Program at the University of Washington. In my free time, I write novels, read books from across the length & breadth of the universal library, and tinker with entrepreneurial ideas. I am pursuing the Masters of Communication Leadership in Digital Media (STEM) at the University of Washington (Seattle).
Now Reading: The Digital Crown by Ahava Leibtag
Head of media
• Built the Media and Content vertical.
• Led New Product Development: Creating the soccer club & the media publishing site.
• Increased reach by 4X every quarter.
• Created an intern development program.
• Lead hiring & built the team.
Bombay Tone Studio
Marketing & communications manager
• Led strategy as the Account Manager for clients like HDFC Bank, MonteCruz Beverages, Outbound Festival.
• Facilitated Business Development opportunities & agency partnerships.
• Led hiring, mentored Interns, & headed the firm's communications.
8 Bit Media
Copywriter & Brand strategist (Contract)
• Copywriting across all media channels, from digital to OOH to Print.
• Leading digital marketing campaign for ixigo during the FIFA World Cup.
• Account management for key clients like Live.me, MPower, FFC, etc.